Our Practice Areas
Many of our clients find themselves in the midst of a difficult life transition. Whether you’re closing on a home or managing an estate, we at The Laster Law Firm, LLC, recognize the emotional gravity of these situations and seek to alleviate your stress as much as possible. Our lead attorney, John Laster, has over 20 years of experience representing Georgians in complex real estate transactions and elder law cases. Mr. Laster can help guide you with compassion and understanding through each step of these difficult processes.
From the beginning, the pomegranate has been an apt symbol of our firm. Across many centuries and cultures, the pomegranate has stood for hospitality, good health and peace of mind. A symbol both ancient and modern, the super fruit represents calm acceptance of the past and the desire for a bright future.
Restoring Your Peace Of Mind
- Life Care Planning – We help plan for your long term care, Medicaid planning, VA benefits, and more.
- Estate Management – We take the drama out of estate management, allowing you to focus on other priorities.
- Probate Administration – Let us handle the legal management and distribution and let your family be stress-free.
- Real Estate – Title Law – When it comes to your title you should always be very careful. Let us help you navigate these laws.
- Real Estate – Closings – Closing a real estate purchase is exciting and stressful. Let us handle the stress so you can enjoy the excitement.
If you need an experienced and effecient closing attorney, look no further. We are experts in real estate law and closings.
We’re dedicated to taking away the stress from our clients and helping them make the best choices for their families.
Estate planning is a crucial step in ensuring that things go smoothly for your loved ones after you pass.
Our firm can ensure that the probate process is as simple and undemanding on your family as possible.